We exist to serve our clients and community.
We will work with our community partners to:
- Develop and provide quality health care services
- Promote healthy lifestyles
- Protect against and prevent the spread of disease
- Assure preparedness to achieve and maintain the best public health for our community
A strong vibrant Health Department recognized as a leading advocate for the health and well-being of the community.
- Customer and community focus – We are mindful and responsive to all needs.
- Collaboration – Together, we create a healthier community.
- Integrity – We strive to be respectful, fair, and honest with our coworkers and community.
- Preparedness – We are ready to respond to threats and emergencies.
- Prevention and promotion – We stand against disease and stand for healthy living.
- Protection and advocacy – We fight for vulnerable populations
- Continuous quality improvement – We continue to nurture and strengthen the culture of quality at the Vanderburgh County Health Department.