**All of this information can be found inside the WIC Booklet**
What information do I bring to appointments?
- Bring your WIC Booklet to every appointment if you are an active client.
- Each client who is applying must be at the appointment. Bring identification for each person applying for WIC. Also, ID is needed for the parent, guardian, or proxy.
- Must have income for everyone in household for the last 30 days (child support, SSI, unemployment or work wages) OR active Medicaid card, food stamp (SNAP) or TANF eligibility letters.
- Proof of Address: for example, driver’s license, bills, pay stubs, lease
What time is my appointment?
- Return appointments will be written inside your WIC booklet. If you need to reschedule, call WIC office.
Why do I not have benefits on my card?
- Refer to the WIC booklet to see if you have a future appointment OR if you may have missed an appointment. Your benefits will not be loaded automatically, but only when you are present in the clinic. Please keep your appointment or call to reschedule.
- Nutrition Education website – www.wichealth.org
- Checking Benefit balance
- Call 1-855-349-1454
- Or visit: https://www.connectebt.com/inwicclient/reciplogin_client.jsp (Please use Internet Explorer if you have any issues while opening the link)
What if I lose the WIC EBT card?
- You need to call and report it lost or stolen at 1-855-349-1454 wait 24 hours and go to the clinic with ID to receive a new card.